12.07.2005

One day we'll all be gocco, too.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meet (clockwise from top left): Sample Sale Maude, PJ File 1, Stanley, Kate, Sample Sale Chloe, Tag Sale Susie, Jackie File 2, and Tag Sale Rick.

They are all mixed media including ink, watercolor, colored pencil and wood....and all on office supplies. The sizes shown range from 1.75"x2.75" (Kate) to 3.5"x4.75" (Tag Sale Susie).

The cats below have dreams that one day (with some help from the little gocco) they will get to play tag on wrapping paper:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

7 comments:

Stef said...

This stuff looks great! I love the cat wrapping paper. :-)

Stef said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sean Hennessey said...

so cute!

Sean Hennessey said...

hey, call me.

Mandy said...

I love your drawings - the style is great and so original! I'm also a knitter - I'm just not as dedicated as I might be. It is, however, one of my few "artistic" talents.

rania said...

thanks! yes, i'm a part time knitter, too...

Queen Tut said...

Love the kitty wrapping paper and your characters ar fun! I am glad I stopped by.