2.28.2009

ACC baltimore.

ACC Baltimore
Have I mentioned I'm in the American Craft Council Show in Baltimore?

Yes, yes I am.

The Craft Council defines the section I'm in, 'AltCraft,' as: This section features rising indie crafters whose work illustrates the innovative techniques and materials of the burgeoning new handmade movement...
ACC Baltimore
The show started on Friday and is open today [Saturday] from 10am-6pm, and then tomorrow [Sunday] from 10am-5pm. For more details, please visit the American Craft Council's show web site.

Stop by and say hi! If you can't make it, here is a quick peek at my installation of all new knit together paintings.
ACC Baltimore
In the next week I plan to update my Etsy shop with new works. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Sean Hennessey said...

the knitting looks so real!

glam.spoon said...

Congratulations on your show! You are very creative, and I'm glad to have found your work. Inspirational.

Linda said...

That is soooo cool!! :O Im speachless!