10.16.2009

opening tomorrow.

My gallery show opens tomorrow night!

All the pieces are up, and I can't wait till the world gets to see them up close. Here's a peek at one of my newest pieces, titled Drop Stitch.

Drop Stitch [detail] size approx 3'x7'

My newest installations are larger than ever before [Drop Stitch is 7 feet tall!] and I've also introduced some found objects and wood into the pieces.

The show opens tomorrow, Saturday, October 17, 7-9pm, and will run through November 14. According to dcist [thank you!], and Daily Candy [thank you!], you'll really want to see this show.

Gallery Neptune
5001 Wilson Lane, Bethesda, MD 20814 [2nd Floor]
A few blocks from Bethesda Metro Station [Red Line]
Click here for map

Gallery Hours:
Thursday–Saturday, 12-5 pm, also by appointment
Please see web site for details and additional event information.

No comments: