9.20.2006

three blind mice.



see how they run!



They're running from the kitty cats, cause, um, these mice are actually kitty toys.

They were knit in mohair, from *my* pattern, seamless, stuffed with 100% organic catnip, and then given eyes (but sadly, no sight). I printed little gocco tags for them and sold them in sets of 3. I'll have more of these at Crafy Bastards in two Sundays!

Thanks mom for helping me knit the mice!

In other blog knitting news, Little Cotton Rabbits posted a free pattern for the cutest knit stockings ever. Click here to see it. And while you're there, make sure you check out her fairy cakes and rabbits!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now, those are mice that I wouldn't mind petting. They look so cute and soft! And I bet they won't chew through the cracker boxes in my pantry, either.

Anonymous said...

lol I just put a link to Little Cotton Rabbits too, have you checked out Liquid Blog, its great aswell.

wenchlette said...

Very inventive.
I think my old cat would KILL THEM SWIFTLY.

good work :)

Anonymous said...

I love these! Bet my kitties would, too.

Anonymous said...

Rania, thanks so much for the link xx

Anonymous said...

Those little mice are so fun and fluffy! And your label design is super cute. Thanks for posting the link to those cupcakes on my blog. I totally love every one of them. And the bunnies - I must learn how to make them. I'm overwhelmed by all the "cuteness" surrounding me today :)

Stef said...

Trusty cat Cleo LOVES her little mouse. Hours of fun and weird open-mouth growling and attack moves... ;-)

Roz Foster said...

Adorable. I love their little blind eyes. Very clever!