10.14.2006

stickers.

So, the original plan was to make some 1" buttons from my illustrations, but then I couldn't decide on a few to go with. So instead, I printed up 12 as 1" round stickers! The images show all 12 in my favorite big, lined note/sketch/idea book.



Yes, I added them to the shop. Thank you to everyone who has bought stuff from there! And thank you USPS for shipping it all so fast! I would still like to have buttons made some day, and the 1" size is so appealing to me cause they're so darn tiny and cute.



What have I been up to? Last weekend I went to Art on the Avenue and had the fun of experiencing a street festival without the worries of being an exhibitor. The best part was that I got to see awesome vendors I already knew, and meet a few new ones too!

Also, I finally made it over to the Visionary Art Museum in Baltimore. Fun! I especially loved their gift shop. If you just want to check out the shop, let them know at the front desk and you won't be charged the $12 admission. Then come check out some DC museums for free! hehe. My favorite artist at the museum was Gayleen Aiken. "She started painting as a child and never stopped." Ooh, looks like theres a whole little movie about her!

Oh, and in a week, some friends are set to do this. yikes! If you make it out to the Baltimore harbor next Saturday, cheer for the Beehive Bomber!

5 comments:

Regina said...

oh my gosh! These are so cool- love 'em!

Anonymous said...

GREAT STICKERS - how do you come up with so many creative ideas?

Anonymous said...

I love your paintings! If you ever want to trade your art for lots of yarn, let me know ;)

Kristen Doran said...

I received my stickers today! Absolutely gorgeous. Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh sooooooo perfect!!!!!! how cool is that?! great job!!!