8.31.2006

finally.

I finally got around to doing what I've been dreaming of for a whole year. I gocco printed on some Moleskines! First off, please admire my new logo stamp!



...and then here are a bunch of them! I am so in love with each and every one of these that its going to be really hard to let them go. I've printed on both lined and unlined books, and of course, they are original Moleskines so each has a perfect little pocket in the back...



...i've got this little wooden platform for displaying them...am also working on some other designs, and this same print is going to show up on this blog again really soon. In fact, printing this design on these books was totally unplanned, halfway through working on another project I decided to just give it a try!



...last shot is of a perfectly burned screen...thanks to the gocco gods!



Alright, I'm off to Chapel Hill, NC for a long weekend...no updates till Sunday/Monday probably! Then I'm back with just one week to go before Adams Morgan Day!

8 comments:

Stef said...

These look great, and I love the logo!

Have a great weekend in NC, and I hope Ernesto doesn't get in the way. :-)

Reya Mellicker said...

The Gocco gods are very powerful, but you, Shoofly, are mightier still. They're beautiful!! And I love your logo, too. Wow!

Regina said...

These are gorgeous Shoofly!! They have such a wonderful design, and your logo is awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

I love these ... gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

what beauty!!!!!!!! and yes, your logo is beautiful too!

Patty said...

love these!! saw on moles. or notebooksim

Lainer said...

These are absolutely gorgeous. You did such a beautiful job, and it is quite original and creative. How did you do it?

bookartslover said...

very beautiful !