4.05.2006

Illustration Friday: Spring Again

Its springtime in DC when the ice skating rink on the mall turns into a water fountain and you get to roll up your pants, sit on the edge, and sink your pale, pale toes into the cold, cold water. Ahh.



Abigail was painted in watercolor and ink on
2.75"x3.75" amalfi cotton rag paper.

Previous Illustration Friday entries ::
more spring : spring : monster : tattoo [one page tale painted gocco print] : tattoo : insect : tea : song : simple : chair : glamour [color gocco print] : glamour : cats : e is for : sea : flavor : holiday : imagine

12 comments:

Reya Mellicker said...

And listen to Brazilian music, and drink lemonade. Wow, I can't wait. I'll be looking for Abigail!

Ellen said...

I just love all your work! Great job!!

shoop said...

i like the ephasis you put on the head. it brings out the characteristics of the person

Kelli Jensen said...

Nice illo. I like the style you work in.

steve said...

Awesome--was there last weekend and a lovely time it was indeed.

Miss Kent said...

fantastic Job! This little fellow is so cute! :)

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

Hiya, thanks for your compliments on my red pom socks (I'm slow, just found your comment). Your stash is faboo, and I really love your artwork! : )

Stef said...

I love Abigail! I bet she loves to watch the ducks in the fountain, too.

Stef said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'm lovin' springtime! Lovin' Abigai as well!

Happy Spring

Anonymous said...

Another winner of an illustration!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.