3.13.2006

wall of kitty misfits.


Kitty Misfits app 4"x6" gocco print 2006

Presenting my latest gocco print. This came out to be a wonderful edition of 70! Now I'm working on signing and numbering them all... Click here to go to my gocco fun post where I show the different layers that went into this one.

I actually finished this weeks ago. Finally its posted! Now I'm working on a new print. More on that as soon as I have something to show...

Art Monday tonight was lots of fun. Will post our results tomorrow! During the second round we got sidetracked making Quiqe a drawing. He made us a special side dish tonight: patacones. panamanian fried plantains. yum.

If you haven't yet heard of The Weepies, check them out! I found the recommendation on Penelope's blog and have been listening to them since. SA says they remind him a lot of The Samples.

Yay for making art and good music!

2 comments:

Stef said...

I love the wall of kitties! I've even seen it in person. :-) Let us know what you end up doing with this series of 70....

rania said...

Thanks, Stef! I'll let you know what I end up doing with them all...soon!