9.30.2010

Crafty Bastards!

Party Girl

Yes, it's that time of year again! Crafty Bastards, the best show in the DC area, is this Saturday, October 2nd, 10am–5pm. If you’ve been, you know how awesome it is.

Sean has a new series of small glass sculptures that are ready to hang on your walls. I'll have knit paintings, a whole new collection of notebook designs, and a really cool new series...a surprise that you have to show up to see.

New Moleskine
Here's a peek at my newest illustrated moleskine design! Say hello to: Time Traveller:
You'll find Sean and I on the tennis courts, at 18th Street NW and Wyoming Ave. NW. Here's a handy map on where to find us:
crafty bastards 2010 map!
goshdarnknit will be in booth #117, Sean is booth #118. Hope to see you there!

Come early for the best selection, you won’t want to miss this show!

1 comment:

Lydia said...

I love your Moleskine. Just ordered two new ones for my sketches ;-)

Regards,
Lydia